Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I havn't had much to say....





I havn't had much to say lately ... even though I have plenty to blog about- just need the pics from my husbands computer and since he is always on xbox 360 I can't get online to blog!!!! So just so you know some real life stuff will follow, I have had some cooking experiences and "old age" experiences that I can't wait to share but the pics will make it more worth while! So anyway my favorite shoe shopping season is about to approach, and girls I don't know about you but I am so excited! Wedges are my favorite shoe along with flip flops and wedges are coming back this year in a big way! So exciting to me! So I was doing some searching on the latest shoe styles and I have to ask a question...WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THESE? High Tide Heels? Sexy footwear for the avid scuba diver? Yea I could see myself flopping around in those! and then the revers heel in red by Marc Jacobs, I just want to know something, did he try these on when he was designing them???And I wanted to share this shoe called "fetish" but the pics were a little crazy for my little blog - so I will share the link because I just couldn't imagine this either. Christian Louboutin shoes are worn by many celebs, I even see them on Meredith Vierra's feet on the Today Show, I would love to see her rockin these kicks!
http://www.coolhunting.com/archives/2007/10/fetish_by_david.php

3 comments:

Tina said...

OMG dana - what the in HELL ARE these!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? - hahahahahahahah!

Jeff said...

I can't wait until I see the pics of you doing old stuff. lol Love it. And I love links to butts.

Daily dose of Dana said...

I knew out of everyone you would check that link!!!!!! I know how much you love butts and shoes!!!!