Wednesday, January 30, 2008

...SICK




I hate the winter I hate getting a cold!!!! It started in my chest on Monday It creeped into my head in my sleep last night and I think I od'd on Nyquil. Aunt Michelle I will try the Vitamin C but I forgot to get it last night So I have to work tonight and thats going to probably do me in... I don't know that I would want a sick person doing my hair, but if you don't mind I guess I will see you tonight! Sometimes I get so annoyed with my decision to pick up a second job, I feel guilty when I am sick and I shouldn't I am just sick - I mean seriously if you were sick I would want you to stay far aay from me, and if that meant stay home then please stay the heck home!! This is just me venting my own frustrations with myself!!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

So wait, I'm confused. You're yelling at yourself to stay home? And you wouldn't want someone sick to do your hair? ..... STAY HOME! I'm going to have to come over and lock you in your room.

Daily dose of Dana said...

YOUR FUNNY - I KNOW I AM YELLING AT MYSELF! JEFF IF YOU CAN GET THE DOOR SHUT YOU CAN LOCK ME IN THERE!!!! MY ROOM IS A MESS!!!

GESSYBELL said...

AWWW...YOU POOR THING! We can cancel my hair on Saturday, I don't want you to blog about me - LOL!! Call me!