Monday, August 13, 2007

Friends...





I think i am very lucky in the friends department. I have some relationships with people that i have maintained forever and i make new friends all the time, some friends that i rareley see, some friends we just keep in touch and some friends just are always around...I am sure you get the point! But here are some pics of me and Michelle and Kristen. Michelle has been in my life since birth - we were two weeks a part and we switched b-days and i don't know that i really know life without her - because no matter where she goes or what she does, our friendship never goes away! Kristen and I know each other through Michelle, but she has been around since grade school! The three of us have gone through all the mile stones in life and its nice that we are all always around!
PS. Michelle I think you should let me post this pic with the flotation devices in my shirt - it was a classic picture for us to seriously crack up at!!!!! Can you send me that pic, this is me begging..PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!

No comments: