Monday, August 6, 2007

Baileys Christening Day









Sunday was Bailey's christening! I can't believe Bailey looks so much like her brother, its really amazing. I would have taken a picture of Aiden but he won't come near me, I mean "hur" because I cut his hair and he is under no circumstances getting a haircut these days, so a picture of Aiden was out of the question. I feel so bad that I traumatize him but I have to remind myself he is three and I just do not fit into his idea of a good day! Anyway Bailey is a beutiful little tiny baby and we are so happy she is finally here! Look at the difference between her and Madison, they are only ten days apart and they look three months apart! Bailey is deffinately a teeny tiny squirmy worm!



PS AS SOON AS I FIGURE OUT HOW TO ROTATE MY PICS I WILL FIX THEM!!!!



1 comment:

GESSYBELL said...

VERY CUTE LITTLE GIRLS! all you have to do is right click on your pics and rotate them before you post them, silly woman!!!