Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The fish in and out of water...

I havn't seen my Molly Bean since Easter! Thats like 2 months!!!
It was so stinking hot on Sunday when I got in my car to leave the shop, it said the exterior temp. was 101, UGH!!!! I just couldn't think of anything but going home and literally sitting in the pool!
So I went home made some calls and some of my cousins came over to hang out in the pool with me! First Jeff came over ,then Kymm and later Kevin and Molly joined us! It was a lot of fun and we ended up cooking out and just relaxing in the pool! I was so excited to see my Bean!!!! I think she was so excited to be swimming!!!


I was so happy she wasn't annoyed with me and the camera, because that is her normal self but she actually ended up hamming it up for me!

This holding her nose thing is def. new and I tried to get her to realize she didn't really need to but she said she HAD to because the water gets in her nose...


I know this pic above is blurry and Billy edited the crap out of it just to get it here, and I thank him because I just loved this pic!
But I really loved this one below! If that isn't the cutest most decieving face ever!! I love that I caught it, this girl stops for nothing you may get a smile but only for a quick second and there are no retakes in her world!


So then she wanted in the hot tub and because of the heat I was a little scared because I am not sure when your overheated and jump in a cold pool and then in a hot tub, but we let her in and as you can see she had some fun with bubbles! She was putting the foam on her face pretending she was Santa Clause! LOL!


The hot tub phase lasted for 5 minutes then she went in and out of both back and forth for like 15 minutes and then she settled for the pool again! We really had a great day I was so happy everyone came over and honestly we could make it a weekly thing! Nothing would make me happier!

2 comments:

michelle said...

looks fun!!!!!
and love lightning pics!!

Jeff said...

I'll totally be there! And I'm so glad you got that pic of her smiling. haha And extra glad that I was not in any of those pictures!