Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Getting ready for the big day.....






10/13/2007...I can't even believe how nicely everything came together! Everyone promised me it would all fall into place and they were so right - The day was one I will never forget! I think it was deffinitaley the fastest day I ever lived, but it was so beautiful and so perfect. Well this is "pre- game" so to speak! This us at the hotel getting ready - me and my girls, who I love and can't thank enough!! I also just want to let every one know, that I was sooooooo on time not a minute late we were all ready to go before 1:00, It was a surprise too all - I know! But I was so happy about that too!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love these pics and the one at the top of the blog!!! You were a gorgeous bride! We had a blast at the wedding!

Daily dose of Dana said...

thanks Amy! I am so glad you had fun!